- Medical School
- Eastern Virginia Medical School (2010)
- Indiana University School of Medicine (2013), Emergency Medicine
- Indiana University School of Medicine (2015), Critical Care Medicine
- Bovine Hemoglobin Substitutes and Blood Substitutes
- ECMO in Cardiac arrest and decompensated cardiac shock
- ECMO in Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Embolism and Right heart dysfunction, predictors and prevention
- Considerations for the Use of Intracardiac Echocardiography in Cardiac Arrest.
- Bonfanti N, Gundert E, Malhotra A, Saleh J, Kulstad E, Resuscitation 2020 Feb
- Core warming of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) patients undergoing mechanical ventilation-A protocol for a randomized controlled pilot study.
- Bonfanti N, Gundert E, Drewry AM, Goff K, Bedimo R, Kulstad E, PLoS One 2020 15 12 e0243190
- Inhaled nitric oxide to treat intermediate risk pulmonary embolism: A multicenter randomized controlled trial.
- Kline JA, Puskarich MA, Jones AE, Mastouri RA, Hall CL, Perkins A, Gundert EE, Lahm T Nitric Oxide 2019 Mar 84 60-68
- Diversity in the Pulmonary Embolism Response Team Model: An Organizational Survey of the National PERT Consortium Members.
- Barnes GD, Kabrhel C, Courtney DM, Naydenov S, Wood T, Rosovsky R, Rosenfield K, Giri J, Chest 2016 12 150 6 1414-1417
Pulmonary Embolism and Massive DVT. In Critical Care Emergency Medicine
Timothy Ellender, MD, David Hackenson, MD (2015).
Ventricular Tachycardia. In Pressordex
Emily E. Gundert, MD Maxwell Hockstein, MD (2017).
- Extracorporeal Life Support Organization (2018)
- Pulmonary Embolism Response Team (2015)
- American College of Emergency Medicine (2013)
- Society of Critical Care Medicine (2013)
- American Academy of Emergency Medicine (2010)
- Society of Academic Emergency Medicine (2010)