Dr. Tan completed a Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Kentucky College of Medicine and completed Psychiatry Residency training with a Women’s Mental Health Concentration from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center.
- Relationship between novel inflammatory biomarker galectin-3 and depression symptom severity in a large community-based sample.
- King DR, Salako DC, Arthur-Bentil SK, Rubin AE, Italiya JB, Tan JS, Macris DG, Neely HK, Palka JM, Grodin JL, Davis-Bordovsky K, Faubion M, North CS, Brown ES, J Affect Disord 2021 02 281 384-389
- American Psychiatric Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
- North Texas Society of Psychiatric Physicians